We have a very simple and transparent pricing model for our managed services. This means our customers have control of their expenditure at all times. The model has two distinct parts to it:
- Day-to-Day Operations – 8*5 or 24*7
- Here the customer pays a flat monthly fee per node on the cluster for the following services:
- Daily Monitoring and Event Management – Service Availability, Service Accessibility, Alerts and Warnings, Logfile checks, Disk checks, Back-Ups, etc.
- Monitor all Master and Slave nodes – Accessibility, Re-start nodes, etc.
- Workload and Performance Monitoring
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Planned Maintenance
- Bug Fixes and Minor Stack upgrades
- Weekly reports
Ad-Hoc Support Hours
Here the customer commits to a minimum purchase of Support Hours in advance and can draw down on these hours as needed to help with application development, training, etc.